- Weave art into your marketing
- 2011-04-20: One of the things I try to encourage companies to do is to weave art into their marketing.
- Artists are adept at realising interesting ideas and are always looking for funding, and businesses need to stand out in an increasingly busy world, so for me, this is an obvious match.
- Here's an example .. not mine, sadly. Take a look at the stand (most of the way down the page) for Vicky's Bread.
- How good is that? Seriously. It's mad, of course. But what would visitors to that show remember? It calls you like a siren.
- The key is to match arts activities with your brand values, so if you're exciting, do something exciting. If you're strong do something strong. If you're reliable do something reliable. Check out your local arts community.
By John Allsopp
Previous: Barbara Trapido at Scarborough Literature Festival -
Back to blog list