- SEO position and traffic are linked, shock
- 2010-04-27: I'm doing some daily SEO and link-building work for a client and, for the target keyphrases, raising their position in Google by an average of 23% a day.
- I just wondered whether they are also getting more traffic.
- Well, the 'more' traffic they would be getting would be organic (natural search) search engine traffic. And I ought to take out from that those people who searched directly for the name of my client's business, because that's probably ranked #1 anyway.
- So, looking at that traffic, guess what? It's going up by 28% on average, each day. How cool is that?
By John Allsopp
Previous: Solid Rock Cafe video -
Back to blog list